Polaroid's most affordable, single-feed id card printer to date
The single feed Polaroid P2500S id card printer allows you to print customized cards quickly and easily.
Single feed for on-demand applications
The Polaroid p2500s photo id card printer features single card feed that allows you to produce a personalized id card on demand in minutes. This new Polaroid printer offers edge-to-edge and sharp image quality for simple and easy card printing in a very compact and highly reliable package. Perfect fo Health Clubs
Robust, compact and portable
The Polaroid P2500S printer’s intuitive light and compact design makes it easy to transport to any location or event and placed on any counter or desktop.
Now with rewrite feature
The Polaroid P2500S ID card printer now features the ability to write and erase rewritable cards, at no extra cost. Unlike some other id card printers which do rewrite only, the Polaroid P2500S does both rewrite and normal full color printing.
Ideal P2500S ID Card Printer Applications
- Customized bank and ATM cards
- Short- or long-term bus, train or ski passes
- School ID, library and/or meal cards
- Employee ID and/or access control cards
- Personalized gift and loyalty cards for incentive programs
Polaroid P2500S ID Card Printer Specifications
- Print mode: Color dye sublimation and monochrome thermal printing and rewritable technology.
- Visual Security : The user has the option to print a HoloKote® security watermark across the card surface. When used with HoloPatch® cards, one area of the HoloKote watermark is highlighted as a high visibility security seal. A choice of 4 fixed HoloKote patterns are selectable from the printer driver.
- Warranty* Two years limited depot warranty (North America only). Elsewhere 1 year limited warranty.
- Printer Interfaces USB rev1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible).
- Software Drivers Windows 2000TM, 2003 ServerTM, XPTM , VistaTM and 7TM drivers all supplied with printer.
- Dimensions 10.6” L x 8.4” W x 9.1” H
- Print Speed 35 seconds for color and 7 seconds for monochrome.